The average price for used-car dropped modestly during February 2016, compared with the previous year period. According to Manheim, the median prices for used-vehicle in February amounted to $10,345, a decrease of 2% from the previous year period.
Audi AG reported a drop of 6.1% in its operating profit for 2015. The carmaker's profit after tax declined 3% owing to costs of repairing diesel engines related to emission scandal.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value