3i pays EUR165 million for the 49% stake of Allianz Capital Partners in Scandlines.
Private equity firm 3i made an offer for the stake it does not yet own in Scandlines.
3i and Allianz Capital Partners considered putting the auction for Scandlines on hold after failing to agree on a price with the remaining bidder.
Private equity groups 3i and Allianz Capital Partners are considering the sale of Scandlines.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value