Fondo Strategio Italiano, one of the bidders for a 20% stake in Versace, is willing to put in a bid valuing the Italian fashion house at EUR1.1 billion. Versace earlier said that it seeks a valuation of at least EUR1 billion.
State-backed sovereign fund Fondo Strategico Italiano is currently the leading bidder for a minority stake in Italian fashion company Versace. The possible deal is reportedly worth EUR850 million.
On Thursday, Versace company president and former chief executive officer Santo Versace said there is a possibility of the Italian house to have a buyer of its 20% ownership stake by Christmas. Versace also revealed potential plans for an IPO in the future.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value