Uber revealed that it has received too much data request from US law enforcement agencies and regulators. The company has provided information on its riders and drivers for most requests after reviewing its legal framework.
Ride-hailing app Grab is partnering with Indonesian conglomerate Lippo Group. Under the deal, Grab will provide its service to deliver products from the conglomerate’s e-commerce. The deal emerged when ride-hailing services in Indonesia are facing challenges in terms of regulations.
App-based ride-hailing service Lyft announced its new initiative with GM, a car rental program called Express Drive. Aiming to grow its base of drivers, the new program will allow drivers to apply without owning a qualifying car but renting in instead.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Walmart's $45M Settlement Offer for Overcharged Customers - Are You Eligible?
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns