The prospect of the retail will be unveiled during this festive season. Target is all set to launch a retail store that will comprise partly a pop art display and partly a magical toy store. This initiative is said to be located in the Downtown Manhattan.
Ralph Lauren clothing store in Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York is now equipped with smart dressing room. The dressing room designed by Oak, a tech startup company to enhance customer experience.
German car manufacturer Volkswagen placed thousands of car owners at risk of being electronically hacked by blocking the results of a white hat study about the security of their vehicles' electronic systems in European courts.
A local judge in Buenos Aires has allegedly ordered a raid on the home of a technologist who had disclosed insecurities and weak spots in the source code of the software which will be used to tally votes in the second round of the Argentine capital's upcoming mayoralty elections.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump