The Reserve Bank of India launched a new set of rules regarding the deposit of demonetized notes. The new set of restrictions were welcomed with complaints among confused individuals.
The accumulated regulations over the decades have been blamed for the slow economic growth in the U.S. A recent study revealed that the buildup of regulations have caused higher costs and more complicated decision-making for the firms operating in the economy.
Nova gas transmission reggulation has been reviewed by the canadian government.
The Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCI) is strengthening its adherance to its rules and policies.
India’s gold market is threatened as the government revealed a new jewelry tax regulation, requiring a 1 percent sales tax on gold jewelry. Import taxes has not been changed, even though jewellers have expected the government to eliminate the 10 percent import duty.
OJK Issued a new regulation with regards to Venture Capital Companies. The new provision changes the licensing and organization of venture capital companies, and includes sharia law and sharia-based legal entities.
The health warning on a MarkTen electronic cigarette package is 116 words long. That's much longer than the warnings on traditional cigarette packs in the United States.
China, the world's biggest tobacco market, is considering a draft regulation that would ban indoor smoking, limit outdoor smoking and end tobacco advertising, the state-run Xinhua news agency has reported.
In her testimony before the Senate Banking Committee, Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said that the Fed does not possess any authority to supervise the Bitcoin, The Wall Street Journal blog MoneyBeat reported.
RichRelevance Chief Executive Officer David Selinger gave three main reasons why the Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education or BPPE should not regulate coding academies in his guest post at VentureBeat.
The problems of Britian-based insurer RSA is a reminder that politicians, regulators and the general public should also put the spotlight on insurance companies and not just banks.
Should an average consumer ride on the Bitcoin frenzy? An article published on the The Guardian cautions investors about the unclear nature and use of the Bitcoin, and asks them to wait unless a government-sanctioned financial system for the virtual currency is in place.
As the UK and the US institute crowdfunding regulations, India is also drafting its own set of rules.
US senators have announced a plan to reintroduce Glass-Steagall Act.
The U.S. Consumer Bureau announced that banks supervised by them may now face penalties if they mistreat clients during collection.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It