New Zealand's economy growth rate was higher than the forecasts for last quarter of 2015. Led by business services, retail, accommodation and construction sectors, the country's gross domestic product (GDP) surpassed the forecasts made by Reuters and Reserve Bank. But, the overall growth eased to 2.3 percent in 2015 from 4.1 percent in 2014.
Next week the RBNZ is going to release its financial stability report and on Tuesday Governor Graeme Wheeler is scheduled to speak. BOE quarterly inflation report & US unemployment claims, retail sales and consumer sentiment are to be released in the upcoming week.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Gets Confronted by NATO Ally Leader on Claim About the Military Alliance, Fact-Checked by His Own Platform
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- Donald Trump Latest Gaffe: Ex-President Confuses Barack Obama for Joe Biden Again, Fueling Age Concerns
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh