WP29 on Wednesday was calling for changes in the commercial data transfer agreement between US and EU. The agency said it does not provide enough protection for privacy for European users.
European privacy watchdogs is now assessing the Privacy Shield framework that would regulate the EU-U.S. relations in privacy protection. It’s likely that the EU watchdogs will ask for another review to be conducted in 2018, when a new a new EU data protection law comes into force.
Microsoft has became the first major U.S. tech company to endorse the Privacy Shield agreement between EU and the U.S. The company agreed to discuss the framework of data protection further with the EU officials soon.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms