In the annual Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) last Thursday, Premier Li Keqiang deliver keynote speech. He pledged the government will refrain to intervene in economic and market.
China and Spain are set to sign business deals worth a total of about 3 billion euros ($3.8 billion) in Beijing this week, an official said, as Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy visits the Asian giant to drum up support for his country's economy.
Sunday Kenya made an agreement with China to finance 90% of the 609.3 kilometer railway project in Nairobi with cost estimate of SH 327 billion or $3.8 billion.
Premier Li Keqiang said the Chinese economy was stable and that reforms would push through as planned.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Al Humaidi Family of Kuwait: An Entrepreneurial Family to Watch
- History of Changing the Treatment of Diseases With the Help of Biomedicine.
- UN Ambassador & Forbes Honoree Chrissybil Boulin is Transforming Education
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.