In the annual Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) last Thursday, Premier Li Keqiang deliver keynote speech. He pledged the government will refrain to intervene in economic and market.
China and Spain are set to sign business deals worth a total of about 3 billion euros ($3.8 billion) in Beijing this week, an official said, as Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy visits the Asian giant to drum up support for his country's economy.
Sunday Kenya made an agreement with China to finance 90% of the 609.3 kilometer railway project in Nairobi with cost estimate of SH 327 billion or $3.8 billion.
Premier Li Keqiang said the Chinese economy was stable and that reforms would push through as planned.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump