Parker Conrad, co-founder and CEO of Zenefits steps down from his post as the company is under lots of pressure to meet its revenue projection. Besides that, the company also is under investigation for breaking few insurance regulations in at least seven different states.
San Francisco, US-based insurance broker Zenefits raised $15 million in funding to improve the development, sales, and marketing of its product that makes administrative tasks easier.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value