The real winners of the OPEC output deal: US shale drillers
US oil prices gained 5.18 percent owing to an unexpected drop in domestic crude stockpiles. US crude stocks eased by 4.9 million barrels last week as imported declined.
The world's second largest economy showed positive signs as resurgent sales in the real estate sector boosted growth during March. However, China recorded drop in exports and freight segments.
OGX denies Petronas shares sale
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value