MuleSoft obtained $50 million for its most recent financing round led by NEA, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Meritech Capital Partners, a statement about the funding said.
San Francisco, US-based home search startup Zumper raised $6.5 million in a Series A funding round led by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB) to build its web and mobile platform for apartment rental.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
A study done by CB Insights revealed that only 14% of venture capital firms supported unicorns since 2004. Unicorns refer to young startup firms that have made USD 1 billion exits.
Solar energy startup Terrajoule secured a USD11.5 million funding from Air Liquide and other investors.
Hearsay Social, through investors Sequoia Capital and NEA, raised another USD430 million for its funding requirements.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- US SEC Scraps Some of Its Most Ambitious Greenhouse Gas Emission Disclosure Requirements From Draft Climate Rules: Report
- Judge Junks Donald Trump Requests for 30-Day Extension to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Intuitive Machines Makes History After Its Odysseus Lander Becomes First Commercial Spacecraft to Land on Moon