One of India's largest highway and road developers prepared to recover after a massive loss in Wednesday. The company's stock slumped following the raid of tax officials.
JPMSL Copthall Mauritius Investment Ltd. has acquired a little over 1% stake in Cox & Kings by buying 6,84,216 shares on Friday and 8,13,172 shares the day before. Shares in Cox & Kings closed at INR136.15 apiece on Friday's trading.
Idea Cellular board director Sanjeev Aga exited from his 5,000 shares in the Indian mobile network operator for INR8.81 lakh. Aga has been credited for launching Idea Cellular.
The stock of India-based Mahindra Holidays rose 5% after the company announced it had sold all its shares in two hotel firms in Austria for an undisclosed sum.
Infosys Q1 results were as expected and stocks rose by around 15%.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display