Myanmar opens its doors to foreign investors to explore the country's abundance in natural gas.
The easing of sanctions in Myanmar is encouraging western portfolio investors to start looking at the previously-restricted economy
Singapore-listed oil and gas firm Interra Resources Ltd aims to aggressively develop its two onshore oil fields in Myanmar and is eyeing new oil and gas blocks slated to come up for tender this year.
Asia private equity funds line up dollars for Myanmar
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value