Mumbai, India-based financial services firm Financial Technologies (FTIL) will sell its commodity handling unit National Bulk Handling Corp (NBHC) for INR242 crore as the company goes through an investigation related to fraud allegations.
JPSML A/c Copthall Mauritius Investment acquired a 0.6% stake in Mumbai, India-based clothing retail chain Future Retail for INR13.5 crore at INR91.88 apiece on the National Stock Exchange.
Minnesota, US-based food processing firm Cargill purchased the Leonardo olive oil brand from New Delhi, India-based premium wellness food provider Dalmia Continental for an estimated price of INR100 crore.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value