As the financial landscape braces for potential economic challenges in 2024, consumers are encouraged to adopt a strategic approach to their finances.
Key sectors that should make money for investors in 2017.
The history’s biggest confidential documents leak revealed Russian elites, mostly Mr Putin’s inner circles, as clients of an offshore law firm in Panama. The offshore money trail connected to Mr Putin’s allies is worth $2 billion.
The Bangladesh central bank said that it has lost $100 million from its account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, later discovered to be transferred to the Philippines banking system. The central bank claimed that the Fed’s system was hacked, although the New York Fed denied that there was any hacking attempt made regarding that transaction.
On Sunday’s Oscars night, the Girls Scout got free ads from host Chris Rock, allowing them to sell cookies to audiences. Many celebrities showed their support as the on-screen tally revealed that the troop had raised more than $65,000 during the effort.
The timeframe to this plan is still unknown, but the central bank claims that the process has been going on since 2014. China has stated some benefits for having a digital currency in their financial system, including transparency, digital track-recording, as well as reducing transaction costs. Bitcoin, a global digital currency, gained popularity in China in 2013 but has also brought some controversies about the risks.
Mike Hearn, one of Bitcoin's developer wrote on his belief that the digital currency has undergone some irreparable damage and that the end is in sight. He explained some complaints about Bitcoin which he believes to have no plausible solution. Bitcoin, on the other hand, has gained popularity among internet users although the system has triggered some controversies.
With the lifting of international sanctions from Tehran, India would be able to recommence its unobstructed oil import from the Persian Gulf country. Iran is anticipated to boost its oil export of 1.1 million barrels per day by 500,000, according to the Indian Oil Cooperation.
The Kremlin's worst clash with the West since the 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union has accelerated the outflow of two of Russia's most prized assets: money and brains.
The return by Egypt of USD2 billion to Qatar is a sign of growing tensions between the two countries.
Tunisia received loan facility from IMF to boost capitalization of local banks.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company