Woburn, US-based software firm SilverRail Technologies Inc bagged $40 million in its Series C funding round led by Mirthril Capital Management to develop a train ticket booking system.
New round funds were given to AppDirect valued at USD35 million, reported TechCrunch.
San Francisco, US-based cloud service marketplace AppDirect nabbed $35 million in its third funding round led by Mithril Capital Management to fuel its growth campaign.
Thiel starts Mithril Capital with $402 mln fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Reacts to Vladimir Putin's Comments That He Prefers Joe Biden Over Him in the White House
- Russia's Vladimir Putin Says Russian Scientists Are Close to Creating Cancer Vaccines
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Avoids Taiwan for Foxconn's 50th; COO Attends Instead
- Microsoft Catches Hackers From Russia, China, North Korea, Iran Using OpenAI Tools to Improve Their Cyberattacks
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Completes Selling Up to 50 Million Shares, Netting $8.5 Billion
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks