Singapore's GDP has increased 1.8 % in the fourth quater in 2015. For the full year of 2015, it has increased 2%.
Consumers in China, who represent an increasingly critical pillar of Apple Inc's business, will not be able to buy the new iPhone 6 as part of the first wave of buyers around the world this month.
A total of 11 companies, including a subsidiary of online retail giant Alibaba obtained approval from Chinese authorities to be able to purchase mobile services from major providers and repackage them to offer to end users, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) said on Thursday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups