Battery Ventures X has been closed in February 2013 with a fund of $900 million. Now, the Battery Ventures XI is going to be closed at $950 million, surpassing the predecessor funds. A large number of venture firms are expecting to receive funds in 2016, which may be good or bad news for some institutional investors.
Realty brokers in battered Ferguson, Missouri, are predicting many homes could go up for sale early next year after rioting over the August police shooting of a black teenager appeared to put a chill on the number of active listings.
Norton antivirus maker Symantec Corp (SYMC.O) will split into two publicly traded companies, one selling security software and the other providing data management, potentially making itself more attractive to suitors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value