Mountain View, US-based marketing platform developer AgilOne bagged $25 million in its Series C funding round from undisclosed investors to help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) grow using big data.
Sources told tech news website TechCrunch that Basis Health Tracker Watch maker Basis Science has been bought by Intel for anywhere from $100 million to $150 million.
Menlo Park, US-based venture capital firm Mayfield Fund closed $108 million for its second fund which will focus on tech, consumer, and infrastructure startups in India.
San Francisco, California-based wearable tech firm Basis Science put itself up for sale and is currently in acquisition talks with Google, Apple, Samsung, and Microsoft, according to two sources familiar with the situation.
InterWest Partners led the Series C funding round for content marketing platform NewsCred which raised $25 million. NewsCred's existing backers also participated in the round.
Private equity firm Mayfield Fund confirmed its USD6 million participation in robotics and commercial drone maker 3D Robotics' USD30 million funding round back in September.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- US SEC Scraps Some of Its Most Ambitious Greenhouse Gas Emission Disclosure Requirements From Draft Climate Rules: Report
- Judge Junks Donald Trump Requests for 30-Day Extension to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Intuitive Machines Makes History After Its Odysseus Lander Becomes First Commercial Spacecraft to Land on Moon