Private equity group Apax Partners is considering selling its stake in London-based foreign exchange firm Travelex in the form of a probable initial public offering (IPO), according to two sources.
New York-based International Business Machines (IBM) bought mobile security firm Fiberlink Communications for an undisclosed amount to amp up its poorly-rated mobile device management (MDM) solution.
Visa and MasterCard will ease EMV migration through tech licensing deal.
WikiLeaks donations declined in the past 2 years.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy