SolarCity has left modest growth plan in the US market due to withdrawal of subsidy from renewable energy sector. Investment of $10 million by billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk has surprised many. This acquisition is believed to bring back confidence among the investors of SolarCity as a long term investment.
Nevada governor Brian Sandoval get pressured after a group of 18 venture capital investors reverse new fees on solar homes that state utility regulator made effective on Jan 1. The regulation will give direct impact to development of solar energy and threaten future investment, the investor, and also the job cuts in the state.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies
- Italy Formally Withdraws From Belt and Road Agreement With China
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- EU to Delay Tariffs on UK Electric Vehicles for 3 Years, Offers €3 Billion to Boost Battery Manufacturing
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS