Security researcher Jamie Sanches has discovered and exposed a weakness within California-US-based photo messaging app Snapchat that could allow hackers to freeze and crash a user's phone.
The Department of Energy will lose about USD139 million on a loan given to Fisker Automotive under a clean vehicles program after the automaker sold part of the loan to Hybrid Technology.
Chinese real estate developer Sichuan Xinglida Group Enterprises Co bought the Torrance Marriott hotel in South Bay, California for USD74 million, according real estate broker John Strauss.
The troubled US Postal Service (USPS) reported an annual loss amounting to USD5 billion for the fiscal year that ended on September 30 despite efforts to improve profitability.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Walmart's $45M Settlement Offer for Overcharged Customers - Are You Eligible?
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns