San Francisco, US-based online restaurant reservation service OpenTable will shut down Los Altos, California-based restaurant recommendation app Ness, which it acquired in February, on April 21.
Menlo Park, US-based venture capital firm Lightspeed Venture Partners invested an undisclosed amount in San Jose Spiders, a professional Frisbee league owned by Cisco Systems Inc president Rob Lloyd.
Cloud storage firm Box has acquired startup dLoop for an undisclosed amount, to increase security using fine-grained data analytics technology, helping Box compete better for large enterprise clients.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value