Google has leased a former printworks site in the Mission district in San Francisco as part of its strategy to get tech engineers who don't want to commute to Silicon Valley to its team, the Financial Times reported.
Amidst rumors of a pending bankruptcy filing, secured bonds of OSX Brazil now trade at a two month high.
For the price of USD4.85 billion, AT&T sells off and leases telecommunications assets to Crown Castle Int'l.
Capital One Financial Corp. was negotiating with UBS regarding 250,000 square feet of offices on Park Avenue, Manhattan.
Lend Lease Group agreed to sell its Melbourne shopping mall to Blackstone Group LP for US$332 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM