Google has leased a former printworks site in the Mission district in San Francisco as part of its strategy to get tech engineers who don't want to commute to Silicon Valley to its team, the Financial Times reported.
Amidst rumors of a pending bankruptcy filing, secured bonds of OSX Brazil now trade at a two month high.
For the price of USD4.85 billion, AT&T sells off and leases telecommunications assets to Crown Castle Int'l.
Capital One Financial Corp. was negotiating with UBS regarding 250,000 square feet of offices on Park Avenue, Manhattan.
Lend Lease Group agreed to sell its Melbourne shopping mall to Blackstone Group LP for US$332 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- JPMorgan Chase Is Ready to Leave China if Ordered by US Government, Bank CEO Jamie Dimon Says
- A Tale of Leadership in Healthcare Finance — Meet Terence Mills
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- General Motors Stock Jumps 10% as the Automaker Announces $10 Billion Buyback, Dividend Hike
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Silver Koi's Co-Founders, Claire Chen and E. Choi, Rapidly and Abundantly Transform NFTs
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma, the Chinese Tech's Poster Boy, Moves Into Food Business