McKesson is terminating 1,600 staffs from its US division in an effort to trim expenses after some important customers left the company.
Brazilian retailers are expecting their worst Christmas season in a decade and signs are pointing to an unhappy New Year ahead.
Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O) will close its Silicon Valley research-and-development operation as part of 2,100 layoffs announced on Thursday, as it moves toward its new CEO's goal of cutting 18,000 staff, or about 14 percent of its workforce.
AOL would lay off half of the personnel in its local news sites unit Patch as well as shutter of consolidate approximately 150 of its 900 websites.
New job cuts in the offing for JP Morgan Chase.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value