McKesson is terminating 1,600 staffs from its US division in an effort to trim expenses after some important customers left the company.
Brazilian retailers are expecting their worst Christmas season in a decade and signs are pointing to an unhappy New Year ahead.
Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O) will close its Silicon Valley research-and-development operation as part of 2,100 layoffs announced on Thursday, as it moves toward its new CEO's goal of cutting 18,000 staff, or about 14 percent of its workforce.
AOL would lay off half of the personnel in its local news sites unit Patch as well as shutter of consolidate approximately 150 of its 900 websites.
New job cuts in the offing for JP Morgan Chase.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display