Indians that aged in the range of 20-45 years old are usually worried about their lifstyle diseases and about 45% of young people are vulnerable to non-communicable diseases like diabetes, hypertension and depression.
Kolkata, India-based business group Gillanders Arbuthnot & Co Ltd entered an agreement to buy out Malawi-based tea and macadamia producer Group Development Ltd for an undisclosed amount, according to a stock market disclosure.
Kolkata, India-based public sector enterprise Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd bought Mumbai-based travel venture Vacations Exotica including its employees and customers from Vacations Exotica Destinations Pvt Ltd for an undisclosed sum.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value