San Fransisco-based Kabam will lay off its workforce. The mobile game studio will focus on its most popular multiplayer games such as Marvel Contest of Champions and Star Wars: Uprising.
An employee stock sale placed Kabam's value at US$700 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes, Then Credited Them to AI Tool
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- UK PM Rishi Sunak Urges West to Be Bolder About Confiscating Russia's Frozen Assets
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Australia's Finance Department Admits Second Data Leak in 4 Months That Revealed Confidential Information
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges