Just Eat said that it has agreed to purchase Rocket Internet's businesses in Italy and Spain as well as Mexican and Brazilian arms from Foodpanda. The company believe that the acquired assets will help it to broaden its vision.
London-based entrepreneur George Burgess secured $1 million (£604,000) in funding for the next project to develop a mobile app called Gojimo that helps high school students pass their exams.
Third financing round to fund increased global expansion and cement position as the international leader.
World’s largest online takeaway ordering service acquires UK’s third biggest player.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value