Greylock Partners has raised $1 billion fund for its newest startup, San Franciso.
Tech salaries are soaring higher, as last year it more than doubles the average pay in other sectors. It proves that the tech industry remains a major driving force in the U.S. economy with high income and massive job gains across the country.
San Fransisco-based biotech accelerator IndieBio is determined to help biotech startups the way other accelerators have done for IT startups. The firm believes that biotech is a highly important sector to boost the quality of humanity and economy, and is convincing other investors to have the same vision.
In a report, the Business Standard said private equity firms are a significant contribution to the consolidation of IT services and BPO sector in India. There were five private equity transactions closed this year that totaled USD1.13 billion in value.
IT company SevOne appoints high-profile CEO to help the firm become the "next great technology company."
ThousandEyes acquired $5.5 million in Series A funding led by Sequoia Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois