The social media site, Twitter has disclosed for the first time removal of more than 125,000 accounts on allegation of aiding terrorism. ISIS has been using Twitter and other social media sites as platforms for spreading their ideologies and recruiting new members. Facebook is also adopting special measures in this regard due to growing concerns over poor policing by the sites against terrorism.
The website for students and lecturers should have displayed links to class resources and informations. But instead, it showed pictures of militants and the verses of Quran in Arabic.
An Australian man is suing eBay for thousands of dollars after it delisted the 'weed hat' he wore in a TV program. According to Daily Rover, Zaky Mallah, an Australian man has taken action against eBay and dragged it to the courtroom.
ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) has begun selling Iraqi crude oil to Syria, against which the Islamic militant group has been fighting to take over the country.
With sanction being waived off, Iran's underdeveloped oil and gas sector is now open to global investors. Six global powers- the US, the UK, Germany, Russia, France, and China- have agreed on a deal to lift sanctions on Iran with conditions.
The Twitter and YouTube accounts for the U.S. military command that oversees operations in the Middle East were hacked on Monday by people claiming to be sympathetic toward the Islamic State militant group being targeted in American bombing raids.
Kurdistan Regional Government's (KRG) Natural Resources Minister Ashti Hawrami on Thursday said it would take more than a year to repair the Baiji Refinery after it was damaged in a series of attacks by Islamic State militants since June.
Isis announced its plan to launch its mobile payment service this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It