Iran has started to export its crude oil to Europe after a landmark nuclear deal was achieved. The sanctions lifting becomes a new chapter for Iran to rebuild its oil industry, and increase the production per day.
Iran Delivers First Crude Oil Shipment to Europe After Nuclear Deal, Planning To Increase Oil Production
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) will pour in $2 million in three projects aimed at reviving the degraded Anzali lagoon in Iran, according to an environment official cited by IRNA new agency.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value