Shein is reportedly looking into switching its initial public offering (IPO) from New York to London due to possible issues with a listing in the United States.
Amer Sports, the maker of Wilson tennis rackets, is targeting an up to $8.7 billion valuation for its upcoming US initial public offering (IPO).
Popular social media platform Reddit is reportedly gearing up for its long-awaited initial public offering (IPO) in March.
China's internet regulator is conducting a security review of Shein.
Investors expect a rebound in the 2024 IPO market. Here are the companies that are expected to go public next year.
Chinese-founded fast-fashion giant Shein has confidentially filed for an initial public offering (IPO) in the United States (US).
Fever-Tree founders have reportedly sold their shares worth £18 million in total as a result of demands by investors. However, they claim to still be sticking with the business and still have the majority of their shares.
Minister Al Falih, head of Aramco, has expressed intention for investment in India’s oil industry. The intention has been revealed following its earlier decision for selling less than 5% stake of Aramco through IPO. All the moves have been analyzed as parts of Saudi bid to diversify its economy while reducing dependence on oil prices.
Former Morgan Stanley banker Paul J. Taubman has received $75.5 million compensation in his first year as Chief Executive Officer at PJT Partners Inc. Taubman led the investment bank as a publicly traded company.
Due to some investors' difficulty in transferring their cash out of mainland China, Zheshang Bank has decided to postpone their $1 billion Hong Kong IPO.
Battery Ventures X has been closed in February 2013 with a fund of $900 million. Now, the Battery Ventures XI is going to be closed at $950 million, surpassing the predecessor funds. A large number of venture firms are expecting to receive funds in 2016, which may be good or bad news for some institutional investors.
Morgan Stanley intends to hire additional bankers in 2016 in order to contend with its rival Nomura. The company failed to present the exact number of staffs being hired.
The subprime online lender company Elevate Credit delays its IPO scheduled on Thursday. Teetering market has been the main reason of the postponement and high risk of online subprime lending service.
State-owned Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (ARAMCO) is possibly going for an IPO aiming to raise funds for $1 trillion to $10 trillion. Some shares of the IPO may be awarded among the local banks and investors following ARAMCO’s action plan. However, experience in banking operations in the kingdom is believed to play the key role for selection which put HSBC and JPMorgan well ahead in the IPO grabbing race.
Airbnb, the US home-sharing startup, has confirmed closing of $1.5 billion fund-raising round. The latest closure of fundraising puts the unicorn startup at staggering valuation.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh