MKTG INC and angel investors provided USD 1.7 in investment capital to Bonfyre, an application that enables brands and organizations to link with their audiences via private, experience-based micro social networks.
Philanthropist and Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates suggested the state of Norway should invest a portion of its massive USD800 billion wealth fund to countries in Asia and Africa.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value