According to the latest CNBC Fed Survey, there is a growing expectation that the Federal Reserve will initiate rate cuts in June 2024.
The recent market crash in Indian stock markets is driving funds from equities to mutual funds (MFs). As a result, fixed income mutual funds are witnessing increased inflows of funds amid ongoing bear market.
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi was quoted by German news magazine Spiegel in an interview that there is no need to hurry to reduce the Euro Zone's main interest rate further.
More than seven banks are changing projecting that the European Central Bank would cut its interest rates after its meeting this November.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes, Then Credited Them to AI Tool
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- UK PM Rishi Sunak Urges West to Be Bolder About Confiscating Russia's Frozen Assets
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Australia's Finance Department Admits Second Data Leak in 4 Months That Revealed Confidential Information
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges