Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said he was willing to accept unpalatable compromises to secure a deal with international creditors provided he gets debt relief in return, something that Germany refuses to countenance.
Graphite Capital enters into an agreement with Caledonia Investments, an investment trust company, over the sale of Park Holidays UK for a value of GBP172 million.
Twitter IPO volume expected to be fully taken because of increased interest from investors.
SAP CFO Werner Brandt squashed rumors of SAP's interest in BlackBerry through an interview with Euro am Sonntag.
After the loss of equity due to S&P edict, Danske Bank issues a new bond to replace its 2037 issued bond.
Berkshire Hathaway's Solar Star Fund LLC unit MidAmerican to issue debt instruments to finance construction of new projects.
Berkshire Hathaway expressed interest in purchasing assets owned by Unipol.
JA Solar Holdings Co is ready to pay off US$119 million for interest and principal on bonds it had issued.
Anadarko and Indian billionaire Dhoot to sell off Mozambique gas interest.
Harris Teeter valued well above market rate, set to be record takeover in its industry.
Herbalife expands board to eleven directors for Icahn investment.
Barclays increases stake in Absa.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value