Self.made billionaire Sean Parker continues his vision on advancing medical researches. His Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy collaborated with the Cancer Research Institute in an effort to use algorith in uncovering neoantigens.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co on Thursday filed a lawsuit against Merck & Co Inc for allegedly infringing its immunotherapy patent. The company is seeking unspecified damages.
Switzerland-based drug manufacturer Novartis will be buying closely-held Massachusetts-based biotechnology firm so it will grow its range of immunotherapeutics products to treat cancer, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Silver Koi's Co-Founders, Claire Chen and E. Choi, Rapidly and Abundantly Transform NFTs
- Spirit Airlines Offers Early Departure Packages to Salaried Employees: Here's Why
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- General Motors Stock Jumps 10% as the Automaker Announces $10 Billion Buyback, Dividend Hike
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma, the Chinese Tech's Poster Boy, Moves Into Food Business
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?