The Panda bond market in China is expected to surpass $50-billion mark in next five years. International Finance Corporation (IFC) is planning to sell bonds in Yuan-denominated from this year onwards.
Undaunted by a run of horrific factory accidents that have hit Bangladesh's garments industry, two entrepreneurs bought Adorn Knitwear Ltd earlier this year.
Seven Energy International Limited has received $225 million equity capital from investors including Singapore's Temasek, IFC and the IFC ALAC Fund to be used for corporate affairs and boosting dometic energy markets in Nigeria.
New York, US-based startup Docurated nabbed $3.75 million in its first major funding round led by Rogers Venture Partners to help companies index and search for their files on local servers and cloud storage services.
Kotak Private Equity is purchasing a 19% stake in offshore logistics support services firm Samson Maritime from IFC and JM Financial for Rs 150 crore, sources told The Economic Times.
IFC infuses US $50 million in Credit Suisse Mexico Credit Opportunities Trust, bringing the trust’s total capital to US $550 million.
The IFC had invested US$2 billion in Brazil amid sluggish economic growth and large demonstrations in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay