U.S. insurance regulators and state attorneys general are lining up to scrutinize Aetna Inc's proposed $33 billion takeover of rival Humana Inc for potential harm to consumers, complicating what is already expected to be a tough and lengthy review by federal antitrust authorities.
According to Zacks, the health insurance industry is “thriving under stress”.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- JPMorgan Chase Is Ready to Leave China if Ordered by US Government, Bank CEO Jamie Dimon Says
- A Tale of Leadership in Healthcare Finance — Meet Terence Mills
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- General Motors Stock Jumps 10% as the Automaker Announces $10 Billion Buyback, Dividend Hike
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Silver Koi's Co-Founders, Claire Chen and E. Choi, Rapidly and Abundantly Transform NFTs
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma, the Chinese Tech's Poster Boy, Moves Into Food Business