Burger King (BKW.N) is in talks to combine with Canadian coffee and doughnut chain Tim Hortons Inc (THI.TO), a deal that would create a fast food powerhouse with a combined market capitalization of roughly $18 billion.
The first Johnny Rockets restaurants in Pakistan was opened today in Dolmen Mall in Karachi by franchise partner Hamdan International as part of its plan to have ten Johnny Rockets chain in the country by 2022.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- JPMorgan Chase Is Ready to Leave China if Ordered by US Government, Bank CEO Jamie Dimon Says
- A Tale of Leadership in Healthcare Finance — Meet Terence Mills
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- General Motors Stock Jumps 10% as the Automaker Announces $10 Billion Buyback, Dividend Hike
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Silver Koi's Co-Founders, Claire Chen and E. Choi, Rapidly and Abundantly Transform NFTs
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma, the Chinese Tech's Poster Boy, Moves Into Food Business