Alibaba Pictures, Tencent Lead $360M Investment In Bona Film Group
Insurers should consider climate risk more, advised by the investment group.
China has once again believed in the power of bitcoing industry as China's Huiyin Group they launched and introduced $20 Million Bitcoin Fund.
PUC's Powelson takes helm of national utility regulatory group
As a response to China’s new anti-terror law, 25 tech companies in the country have signed a pledge to help the government combat online terror activities. Under the law, tech companies are required to decrypt information for Beijing and provide assistance to keep the internet from terror-related contents.
Giant South Africa-based international banking group Old Mutual has stated that they are considering all options as a result of a strategic review. Many believe that the group is planning to split itself into several business units.
California, US-based YouTube multi-channel network Fullscreen added Texas-based video game media firm ScrewAttack for an undisclosed amount just a couple of months after it bought mobile-video startup Supernova.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes, Then Credited Them to AI Tool
- Elon Musk's The Boring Company Faces Scrutiny Over Worker Safety Violations: Report
- Microsoft and FWD Group Extends Collaboration To Achieve AI-Powered Insurance Industry
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow