A report by Grant Thornton, an American accounting and advisory firm, said that Indian corporations closed as many as 393 private equity deals totaling $9.67 billion in the past 11 months of the year.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday including Statoil, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, ThyssenKrupp, Mercator, Avivasa Emeklilik, Hayat Sigorta, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Telus Corp, Atrium Innovations and John Hardy
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- US SEC Scraps Some of Its Most Ambitious Greenhouse Gas Emission Disclosure Requirements From Draft Climate Rules: Report
- Judge Junks Donald Trump Requests for 30-Day Extension to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Intuitive Machines Makes History After Its Odysseus Lander Becomes First Commercial Spacecraft to Land on Moon