Simon Property Group Inc (SPG.N) offered to buy Macerich Co (MAC.N) for $14.39 billion in a deal that would join the No. 1 and No. 3 U.S. shopping mall owners.
CCPIB said that they are set to acquire a 27.6% stake in Aliansce Shopping Center SA.
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
Funds run by Blackstone Group LP have sold about 20 percent of its shares of mall owner General Growth Properties Inc at $18.45 a share.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy