Fremont, US-based intellectual property (IP) management firm Lecorpio bagged $10 million in an unneeded funding round with Los Angeles-based investor M2O to guarantee the safe exchange of ideas and information for its enterprise clients.
Tesla Motors quietly secured permits to modify a former Chrysler facility in California and is hiring 32 workers for the said facility, according to a Bloomberg report published last week.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy