Fintech wants to be prepepared now.
BlueVine the fintech startup company completed its $40 million in Series C funding last Wednesday. The investment was led by Menlo Ventures and other participants.
The UK-based technology firms mobilized $3.6 billion (£2.5 billion) funds from venture capitalists (VC) in 2015 and this is 70 percent higher than $2.1 billion in 2014. London technology companies accounted for more than half of the mobilized VC funds. The increasing investor appetite for technology startups and fintech firms has been the main factor that propelled the VC funding.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Al Humaidi Family of Kuwait: An Entrepreneurial Family to Watch
- History of Changing the Treatment of Diseases With the Help of Biomedicine.
- UN Ambassador & Forbes Honoree Chrissybil Boulin is Transforming Education
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.