The Federal Housing Finance Agency seeks to have housing finance giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to offer more support for American families with low income who are taking out mortgages and are refinancing their home loans.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc has agreed to a settlement worth $1.2 billion to resolve a U.S. regulator's claims the bank sold Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac faulty mortgage bonds, the regulator announced Friday.
Activist investor Bill Ackman's Pershing Square hedge fund announced its intention to acquire almost 10% stakes each in troubled mortgage finance companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
For an undisclosed amount, Wells Fargo settles with FHFA on issue of faulty mortgages issyes
JPMorgan to pay FHFA USD5.1 billion as settlement for loans and mortgage backed securities issues.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- US SEC Scraps Some of Its Most Ambitious Greenhouse Gas Emission Disclosure Requirements From Draft Climate Rules: Report
- Judge Junks Donald Trump Requests for 30-Day Extension to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Intuitive Machines Makes History After Its Odysseus Lander Becomes First Commercial Spacecraft to Land on Moon