The Federal Housing Finance Agency seeks to have housing finance giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to offer more support for American families with low income who are taking out mortgages and are refinancing their home loans.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc has agreed to a settlement worth $1.2 billion to resolve a U.S. regulator's claims the bank sold Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac faulty mortgage bonds, the regulator announced Friday.
Activist investor Bill Ackman's Pershing Square hedge fund announced its intention to acquire almost 10% stakes each in troubled mortgage finance companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
For an undisclosed amount, Wells Fargo settles with FHFA on issue of faulty mortgages issyes
JPMorgan to pay FHFA USD5.1 billion as settlement for loans and mortgage backed securities issues.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay