Federal Reserve Governor Christopher Waller has affirmed that the US dollar will remain the world's reserve currency.
The Biden administration has acknowledged that terms such as "MAGA," "Trump," and "Kamala" were among those flagged for scrutiny in the government's call for banks to monitor private financial transactions after the US Capitol attack.
The Federal Reserve has indicated a cautious approach towards cutting US interest rates.
Former President Donald Trump has voiced his disapproval of Federal Reserve chair Jerome Powell's handling of the economy.
The US dollar has slipped to a five-month low against the euro and several other currencies,
After the Federal Reserve signaled it could start cutting interest rates next year if inflation continues to fall, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at a new record high.
According to the latest CNBC Fed Survey, there is a growing expectation that the Federal Reserve will initiate rate cuts in June 2024.
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell has dismissed market speculations for aggressive interest rate cuts ahead.
Amid signs of an economic slowdown, ING Economics predicts that the US Federal Reserve will cut interest rates six times in 2024.
FED has claimed that US economy is still at its highest life as it expands towards regions.
Despite that it is election day for America, FED urges fiscal investments.
Zika Virus causes microcephaly as well as additional health conditions in infants like congenital Zika syndrome and Guillaine-Barre syndrome in adults.
China is really trying to make their country grow in all aspects even on their entertainment field.
The New York Fed announced its new GDP tracking and forecasting tool, the FRBNY Nowcast. The tool will use near real-time data to update U.S. economic growth daily, as the Fed will release a report weekly using the tool and data.
Federal Reserve's announcement to leave the interest rates unchanged sparks a global concern regarding the future outlook of global economic. The Wall Street particularly reacts negatively towards the news as most stocks are trading at a lower price forcing the index to close lower.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Elon Musk Gets Into Heated Exchange With Stephen King After the Author Refused to Call Twitter by Its New Name X
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Google Halts Gemini AI Image Generation Tool After 'Inaccuracies' in Historical Pictures