The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund is considering selling stakes in local companies to raise funds for international expansion, according to five people with knowledge of the matter.
Investment inflows into oil and gas projects are dropping significantly. The investments in oil projects in 2016 is forecast to fall below £1 billion from the five-year annual average of £8 billion.
Oil prices crashed on Wednesday, with U.S. crude losing 9 percent in one of its biggest daily routs ever, as record high oil inventories in the United States cut short a four-day rally.
According to demand, Riverstone Holdings would increase the IPO volume of Riverstone Energy.
In a bid to comply with the 2010 Brazilian oil law, the government has sought ways to provide assistance for Petrobras to comply with requirements.
Cairn Energy Plc to start drilling campaign on September.
Google asked the help of student filmmakers to explore Google Glass.
European Medgold acquired the Grasceta gold exploration licence, located in southern Tuscany
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks