The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund is considering selling stakes in local companies to raise funds for international expansion, according to five people with knowledge of the matter.
Investment inflows into oil and gas projects are dropping significantly. The investments in oil projects in 2016 is forecast to fall below £1 billion from the five-year annual average of £8 billion.
Oil prices crashed on Wednesday, with U.S. crude losing 9 percent in one of its biggest daily routs ever, as record high oil inventories in the United States cut short a four-day rally.
According to demand, Riverstone Holdings would increase the IPO volume of Riverstone Energy.
In a bid to comply with the 2010 Brazilian oil law, the government has sought ways to provide assistance for Petrobras to comply with requirements.
Cairn Energy Plc to start drilling campaign on September.
Google asked the help of student filmmakers to explore Google Glass.
European Medgold acquired the Grasceta gold exploration licence, located in southern Tuscany
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century