The Biden administration may stall crucial pollution restrictions on cars, hurting EV development.
LG Chem has entered into an agreement with General Motors (GM), which includes a plan to build a massive battery cathode factory in Tennessee.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk told investors a cheaper EV will be produced later this year.
Warren Buffett-backed BYD has seized the top position in China's car market, ending Volkswagen's 15-year reign.
Several electric vehicle (EV) models, including the Nissan Leaf, Chevrolet Blazer EV, Tesla Cybertruck All-Wheel Drive, and some Tesla Model 3s, are no longer eligible for tax credits of up to $7,500.
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi unveiled its first EV model, the SU7, on Thursday, when it detailed plans to enter the competitive electric vehicle (EV) market.
The European Commission has proposed a three-year delay in implementing tariffs on electric vehicles (EVs) traded between the United Kingdom (UK) and the European Union (EU).
The United States (US) has issued long-awaited guidance that will limit China's role in electric vehicles (EVs).
BMW revealed today that the refreshed 2017 BMW i3 will get 94 Ah cells, which will bump battery capacity up to 33 kWh (from 22 kWh today) and will increase range substantially to “up to 114 miles,”
The electric vehicle industry is now on a big question mark to pursue, now that Donald Trump is the President.
Carmaker Daimler on Saturday announced a partnership with mobile technologies company Qualcomm Inc. to explore wireless recharging of mobile phones in cars as well as recharging of electric cars without cables.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Nobel Peace Prize 2024: Elon Musk Nominated for Being a 'Stout Proponent of Free Speech,' and Allowing Ukraine to 'Communicate'
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Pfizer Agrees to Pay $93 Million to Settle Lipitor Cholesterol Drug Antitrust Lawsuit