The European Union (EU) has agreed to ban exports to three Chinese companies and blacklist North Korea's Defense Minister in new sanctions for the second anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
The European Union (EU) has taken a significant step to support Ukraine by adopting a law to allocate windfall profits on frozen Russian central bank assets for rebuilding the war-struck country.
The leaders of the 27 European Union (EU) countries agreed on Thursday to give Ukraine a new $54 billion aid package after Hungary gave in not to veto the move.
The European Union (EU) is unlikely to seize the frozen assets of the Russian central bank in Europe, according to senior EU officials.
US cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is making strategic moves to introduce crypto-linked derivatives in the European Union (EU) by acquiring a company with a license to do so.
President Joe Biden has extended the suspension of tariffs on European Union (EU) steel and aluminum for two more years.
The European Commission has proposed a three-year delay in implementing tariffs on electric vehicles (EVs) traded between the United Kingdom (UK) and the European Union (EU).
Military spending within the European Union (EU) reached a historic high of €240 billion ($261.8 billion) in 2022, marking a 6% increase from the previous year.
The European Union has started funding military research that will boost the military capabilities of the continent. This move is in response to the growing threat of terrorism and political crises.
The United States has been considered as a coutry but unfortunately the European Union isnt. The countries that makes up the EU is considered like the states that makes up the U.S
The European Union revealed its plan to invest EUR 5 billion for a common defense fund. The funding will strengthen the continent’s military capabilities and let the governments invest on military research.
A commissioned report revealed that the hard Brexit would bring significant damage to the wealth-creating and manufacturing sectors of the UK economy. MPs supporting the continued membership in the single market are set to present the findings of the study in an Open Britain event.
Greek public sector workers walked off the street in a series of protest against reforms under the international bailout.
As the new administration in United States assumes office, the European Allies were divided to whether or not they would enter into deals with the recently-elected American President.
Avian Influenza is now again taking toll to the worldwide poultry industry. This time, EU wants to be more than prepared and protected.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Elon Musk Gets Into Heated Exchange With Stephen King After the Author Refused to Call Twitter by Its New Name X
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Pfizer Agrees to Pay $93 Million to Settle Lipitor Cholesterol Drug Antitrust Lawsuit
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine